15.7.09

What's Wrong?


Gackt-sama's coming to Singapore.

No way in hell will my parents let me go though. No matter what I say, it's pretty obvious that for me to be in the same room with Gackt this year- or any of the years to come for that matter- will be nothing but a sweet, sweet dream.
Doesn't it happen to me every single other time anyway? Every single thing possible gets fucked up one way or another in my case.
Okay, quit it. Starting to get emo *slaps self*

Wednesdays are the highlights of my weeks. I go for Lit class at 6 to 8, then for Econs at 8-10. Retarded, but there's nothing I can do about it. Suffer now rather than suffer later. Eventhough I end up mentally swirled out by the end of the day. Besides, it's not my fault I'm absolutely clueless about Econs. I fare better at commerce.
Gazette's latest album's out! DIM. It should be good. I'm surprised the downloads are swarming already eventhough it's just been released today. I've only downloaded the first part. Will continue tomorrow. After school. Whee.

Dead tired right now. Think I shall go to sleep. Though I still have the urge to kick myself fairly hard in the posterior. Over and over again. You don't need to know the reason why.


*Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment