29.4.12

Fate


I present to you my 4-page comic, ladies and gentlemen.

There be many flaws but I still think I did a good job. 
First time working on a tablet and digital painting seriously. I tried my best to go into details for the shading and all the little elements. I must say, it took a lot longer than I expected. Halfway down the road I was wishing I made only one page and/or used cell shading. But then this came out and I was like 'hm, okay'. 

I wanted to type out a synopsis to the comic, but I think something that is only 4 pages long with probably only a movie review's worth of text doesn't quite need explaining =P. Just read it and be amazed by its awesomeness. 
I'll be absolutely honest and say that the idea is not completely original. It was based on a true story, something I heard from someone. Of course, I added my own twist to the tale. Because obviously trees don't glow and talk and turn into pretty girls. Not in your world anyway =P.
But the loneliness is true though. It is true that sometimes, somebody could feel alone enough in the world to talk to plants. And if they are lucky one day the plants would talk back.

Anyway, enough rambling. On with the comic!




No comments:

Post a Comment