27.9.09

*Sigh*

It's the end of the Raya holidays D=.

And I'll be slaving away at PD tomorrow. Goddamn. Haha.

Here's one of the latest fads of my family members:


It's jelly. Just in case you didn't know it.

This was the last batch of konnyaku my parents made. Four (4) different flavours XD: Orange, pineapple, lemon and passionfruit. The lemon one is blissfully sour =D. There were a couple of others as well, including a ridiculously dark purplish-red dragonfruit one, but they all got eaten up XD. My parents and sister got around experimenting with making jelly mooncakes and those turned out far better than anyone expected. I didn't help at all with any of the jellies...I was sleeping. Berwawasaning. Whatever you want to call it. Haha.

I'm going to hafta study. Now. Later. Soon. Once I play DMC 4...for the last time XD XD XD.

Have a good Sunday everybody~

No comments:

Post a Comment