8.9.09

Hello everybody ^^

Wadder-lileh~


Hello again~


Just wanted to say that Accounts is up tomorrow and I'm going to effing DIE because it's Accounts tomorrow X.X.

Pray that I don't forget all the formats and screw up big time.

Though I have a sinking feeling that it just might be so.


The Internet's boring as hell nowadays, isn't it? There doesn't seem to be anything interesting to do. How funny- just a couple of months ago I'd have been able to spend effing hours playing trying to earn pixels to spend on other larger chunks of pixels and shit. Right now I can hardly last 10 minutes in front of the com without wanting to turn it off and go do something else.

If only *some* people felt the same way =_=.

I'm somewhat addicted to making ACEOs though =D. They're a fun, relaxing way to kick out the exam stress, though I don't think I'd be able to make any today due to tomorrow's papers. Gah. Then again, inspiration kicks in at the worst time possible, so yeah. Self-discipline, Joanne! That is most important if you don't intend to phail like you've never phailed before tomorrow! Haha. I had all the time in the world to make one during English yesterday. Was cutting up bits of paper while everyone around me scratched their heads and stared at their papers.

Don't even get me started on the essay paper. I did alright, I suppose, but as usual shit ideas just pop out of my head. At least I didn't have one of those soppy androgynous manuscripts I seem to be able to pen down only during exams XD.

I'll post up pictures of my completed ACEO collection sometime soon. This weekend, hopefully. I've got...*counts* 18 now! I intend to make 25 then display them on a canvas. Yes.

Well, rambling over for now. Back to accounting. Farewell, everybody~


P.S: To Cletie and your other friend=> Yeah, I'll list you guys down later. When I've got more
time on my hands =D.

1 comment: