18.8.09

Tagged

Now for this tag there are only 3 rules.
1) Tag it to 10 people afterward excluding the person who tag you
2) Be truthful
3) Have fun and Enjoy ;)

1. What have you been doing recently?
[Studying. Shocking enough. And sleeping.]

2.Do you ever turn your handphone off?
[When I go to school.]

3.What happened at 10am today?
[BM period.]

4.When did you last cry?
[Saturday.]

5.Believe in fate/destiny?
[Don't want to, but I've no choice but to T.T]

6.What do you want in life now?
[To not screw up big time.]

7.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put your hood up?
[Carry an umbrella, forget that I owned one, then put my hood up.]

8.What's your favourite thing to do on bed?
[If you know me well enough, you'd know the answer. If you don't, well... hop in and see;D]

9.What bottoms are you wearing now?
[Shorts and black and white stripy underwear =3]

10.What are the nicest thing in your inbox?
[Emails from my literature teacher saying 'HAND UP YOUR ASSIGNMENT ALREADY!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO HAND IT IN MONTHS AGO!!!!! >:O']

11.Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
[In my twisted head, yes.]

12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
[No.]

13.What was the last movie you caught?
[I remember watching I Capture the Castle...yes, that's it.]

14.What are you proud of?
[The fact that I'm still alive.]

15. What does the oldest text MSG in your inbox say and who is it from?
[Hm...it's a message from Eugene, from January. (I keep most of his messages cause they're too sugary sweet they stick to my inbox XD) It's a poem. Not going to type it out. Lol.]

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
[Gackt (obviously) and his forever awesome Dears song]

17.Do you have any nicknames?
[It'll take me a lifetime to type down all of them, so I'll just say yes.]

18. What does the newest text MSG says and who is it from?
[The seme. She says that she's going to bathe and will sms later. Well. That's what she says.]

19. What time did you go to sleep last night?
[12-ish.]

20.Are you currently happy?
[I should be.]

21.Who gives you the best advice?
[My subconscious mind.]

22.Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
[I've tried it once XD. It was fascinating~]

23. Who do you talked to on phone last night?
[Nobodeh.]

24.Is something bugging you right now?
[Yes. Competition this Sat and the theme.]

25. Who is the last person to make you laugh?
[Ain, I suppose. Haha.]

26. Do you like yourself?
[Most of the time?]

27. You want $5 or $10?
[A tenner would be swell XD.]

28. Do you think you are stupid sometimes?
[Hell yes.]

29. Who is your best best best friend?
[The seme, I suppose =3]

30. What will you do if you like a boy/girl?
[Spend sleepless nights thinking about him/her.]

31.Who are your favourite stars?
[Gackt...but he isn't a star, he's GOD.]

32. You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?
[...Yes...]

33. Have you ever driven before?
[In my dreams, yes! =D.]

34.What type of boy/girl do you like?
[Really really really retarded ones.]

35. Now are you single/attached?
[Both. Haha.]

I tag:
1. Whichever maniacal Form 2 reading this.
2. Buddha
3. Sean Kingston
4. The yellow Digi fellow
5. Rene Descartes
6. Albert Einstein
7. Vincent Van Gogh
8. Bond. James Bond.
9. The Phantom of The Opera
10. The yellow rubber duckie

(Not going to tag Ms. Pang cause she never does do it =_=)

No comments:

Post a Comment