15.8.09

Hm

Well, today was certainly a very enjoyable day =D.

Went out to meet dear old Lavi who came back from a place with quite a lot of sand. Haha. I came a good half hour late due to tragic unforseen circumstances, but...uhm. Better late than never, right? XD.

We had lunch over at US Pizza in DP. The pizzas tasted really nice, surprisingly enough. Haha.
(Excuse me for not being able to blog properly. Slightly woozy after beer in sister's bf's 21st birthday bash)

Uhm, I think I'll just do some random narrating as we go along. Yeah.


So...that's us! Except me, that is. Lol.


Us with me inside 8D


Seme lolling round, Lavi and I




Wonky heart <3


Three stooges XD


Uhm...five stooges? Lol


The other three stooges on the other side of the table


Ravee + Lavi= Uh...Ravi? LOL

After lunch it was decided that we should go to the purikura thing and camwhore...and so we did. There was lots of screaming, laughing, camwhoring, booth-and-booty shaking, and the seme's butt and Fera were greatly exploited.

Ravee and I





Various forms of butt-human exploitation


Group photo~

Then at night went to the aforemention sister's bf's 21st birthday bash. It was a twee bit embarassing, but I had lots of fun. Buffeted till I nearly burst XD. Not my fault the food (and booze) was too good. Lol.

Apologies for the rather retardedly made post. I need sleep.


P.S: TWINNY YOU STUPID OLD NINCOMPOOP!!! YOU BETTER SHOW YOUR FACE AT THE NEXT GATHERING OR WE'RE SEVERING TWINNY TIES!!!!!! >:O

No comments:

Post a Comment