20.8.09

Don't

Start freaking out.



Though I can't seem to be able to not freak out @.@.

Why is it that every other person around me seems to have far more confident in me than I have of myself?! DX

Get a hold of yourself, Joanne. It's not the end of the world. It's not as if your entire future/career depends on this one thing.

..........Holy good lordy.


Anyways, today I went to watch Up with the seme, Bao and Rachel. As Bao said, "It's the only thing we can do to support her" or something along those lines. Anyway, the movie was a twee bit childish and I end up having to owe dear old Rachel a waffle, it was pretty fun. Haha. Thanks a bunch you guys. If I win something, I'll take you guys out for lunch =D.

After that went to twinny's house to pass some pressies seeing as I won't be able to go to her parteh this Sat. BUT I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT TWINNY. I SWEAR I'LL DO MY ABSOLUTE VERY BEST!!! Haha. She sent me a good-luck card via Raveena. I shall bring it along, together with all the good wishes that everyone else has sent me. Keep them coming, I think I'll be needing all the luck I can get ;D.

Uhm, this shall be a relatively short post because I shall now return to packing. Farewell, everybodeh. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. No fair! I wanted to watch Up! Din call me go. Sobs

    ReplyDelete