28.3.12

To-to-to-to-totoro! ^O^

Yeah, it's beginning to feel like a Ghibli movie marathon XD. What can I say? I have a buncha movies to watch during dinnertime so I might as well go through them all. But if Miyazaki's films are all so lovable, I'm going to love falling in love every single night XD.

Like tonight! Or should I say yesterday night since it's already today? =P. I watched My Neighbour Totoro! I once saw a mini keychain of the Neko bus in a store and I wondered where it came from. Now I know 8D. The movie was just adorable. And so magical!!! The movie felt so fresh and back-to-nature with all the lush scenery. I especially loved the green sanctuary where Totoro slept. So fairytale like and dreamy ^_^.

Dangit, now all I can think about is getting a big cuddly Totoro plushie. Preferably an official Ghibli plush, lol. But those things cost a bomb. Maybe if they were priced in acorns it wouldn't be so bad XD.

Tomorrow I shall watch Spirited Away! Whee! ^O^


5 comments:

  1. an*
    Where did you get those movies from? I want! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twas either http://www.animea.net/ or http://www.anime-plaza.nl/ , I can't remember

    I don't know if the links are still alive though, I remembered them to be megaupload links .___.

    Next time I'm in Melaka I can pass them to ya. Or just go get the collector's edition DVD of Ghibli movies. They be cheep nowadays, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHINee took all my monies D;
    I remember I bought Howl's Moving Castle, but I can't find it now. D;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh noes! You went and bought their new album? =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yar. Still waiting for its arrival. =3=

    ReplyDelete