21.7.10

FOUR MOAR DAYS!!!!

Still haven't packed art materials, still haven't made blog header, still haven't lived my life to the fullest.

What have I been doing? You ask. Oh~~nothing much. Just downloading the episodes of GS and watching them all over again. I can't believe it; it's like watching a new anime altogether, I can't seem to remember much of the episodes. There're 50 altogether, currently downloading the 23rd one. Go me. XD.

Surprisingly enough, the drawing, though somewhat lacking, is a lot more consistent compared to the two other series that come after it. Now how odd is that? Here's hoping Gaiden greatly surpasses them all, Burial included. I don't think I can live through another disappointment from the entertainment world T__T.

All that said, I shall now leave you all with this:


=D

No comments:

Post a Comment