2.11.12

Jingly Snowbells

I should really be still dating posts as October, because I still haven't quite gotten over how quickly the month passed by. I feel as if nothing was done, and yet, oh so many assignments submitted, even more gained and are now in progress. Still a long way to go, though how do I intend to complete them all, I have no idea. 

And suddenly, it's November, and I am one step closer to being a twenty year old.

Lol, okay, that was a bit of overreacting right there. But yes, I am soon to be twenty...in another 52 days 14 hours 21 minutes. I found a little flash site that does a countdown to Christmas, so I don't actually have to add up numbers in my head :P.

Xmas Clock
Looking at the clock with my jingly blog bells certainly add some sort of festive spirit about the place.

I wonder, is it too tacky if I add some widgets to my blog? Say, like falling snow. Or more jingly bells. Or Santa flying across the screen on his sleigh yelling HO HO HO!!! Hm, maybe not that last one. But I do like the idea of falling snow. Makes you feel a bit more of the brrr that Malaysia constantly lacks.

Some of us may not be beginning November on too good a foot, but there's a silver lining in every cloud, and bad days can only come and go, never stay. So cheer on, people! We will all pull through hard times cheerfully, with maybe one or two little cries just to let things out along the way. That's always the best way to go about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment