29.4.09

m.o.v.e- GRID

Fancy.

I realise I have very little blog posts, and most of the recent ones are pretty crapfull. Ah well. It's my blog! Live with it :P.

Well, here we go again with another random album! This is by one of my old favourites, m.o.v.e! Most of you probably know them from their Initial D music. I actually like their later style better, where they use more electric guitar in their tracks to create a very nice dance-rock vibe. GRID is their second latest album, the latest being HUMANIZER, but I honestly dislike that album a lot. Without T-Kimura, the tracks are very...underbeat? Haha. I feel they can do better anyway. GRID is much better in my opinion. The dance beats, rap by Motsu, vocals by Yuri, and the electric guitar thrown in is very satisfactory. Spiffy tracks to listen (and bop!) to would be Disco Time, Disinfected Generation, and Freaky Planet. The latter's remix is sweet too. All in all, I'd say I'm more or less alright with this album. I still like BOULDER best though. Haha.

This post is far too short. That's another thing I realised. I don't like short blog posts. Haha. Nevermind. What else have I to say? Well, I've been pretty bugged out as of late. It's the heat! PMS! God! I'll blame it on everything I can think of, everything but myself. Hahaha. Kidding. But, yeah, I've been acting a right prat, and I'm not going to pretend I don't know. Go ask my classmates- they'll complain to you about me shitting about 'cinta yang tidak dibalas'. LOL. It was the first thing I thought of when questioned about my multiple sighs. And I guess there's a twinge of true to it? Haha. Nevermind. Point is, I'm going to say that, seriously, fate and I do not go together. We just don't...click. XD. No really! It's like every little thing I do gets nicely fucked up some way or another. It's ever so funny. Sometimes, when I look back on it, it gets so funny I'm not sure whether I should laugh or cry until I pee on my pants XD XD XD. Oh well. I'm suppose to accept it right? Accept it and go with the flowwww~~~~ *makes swimming gestures*

...Joanne. Stop kidding yourself that you're happy when you're not. Sheesh. So irritating.


Right. I'm not in the mood to make this an emo post. Eventhough this is supposed to be an emo topic. But, hey, look on the bright side of things, eh? Worse things could happen. I could open my eyes and find myself in the middle of Ethiopia among starving kids. Though what has that got to do with my current situation I have absolutely no idea. Anyway. *Sigh*. What the hell am I spouting? Why can't I just leave it, dangit? I can't. Because I find myself acting like an idot over and over again, being content with so little, with just a glance or a smile. It's so stupid. Why can't I just STAY contented, eh? Human nature- when given something we want, we want more of it. Moar! Moar! MOAR! Haha.

I don't want to feel this way anymore. It's so stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment