13.6.09

I think

I have an odd fetish for older men XD XD XD



Well, men in their 40s anyway.


...........

Whaaaaat??? Don't stare at me like that dangit! I just like mature men XD XD XD


Wonder if you consider Gackt mature tho. Suave, maybe. Cool, definitely. Mature...not sure. He tends to come up with funny antics now and then. Like the sparkly pink dancey thing he did during his last appearance on Music Station. Man, that was pretty XD.

Watching this Hong Kong drama series: The Threshold of a Persona (I'm so going to fail SPM at this rate XD), and Wong Tak Ban/Kenny Wong is acting as this uber uber cool bad guy Wu Kit Sam. He looks good only in the series. I think it's the hair. And the smooth, cool can't-touch-this aura he has to portray. He did it pretty well, I must say. Well enough for me to start giggling everytime his face appears on screen anyway XD.

I've seen him on TV far more times than I've ever seen Gackt-sama's face though. The last time I ever saw Gackt's face in my idiot box was back in 2003 during the release of Bunjingai. Unfortunately I wasn't his fan then so I didn't really care. Dangit.

Oh wait, I totally forgot about all the Music Station episodes I watched over and over. Okay, so that was the last time. Back in 2007. Because they stopped airing Music Station last year. Screw Animax. They removed the one link I had to my God. Idol. Whatever.


GACKT-SAMA GET YOUR GORGEOUS BUTT ON INTERNATIONAL TV ALREADY!!!! WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO EFFING LONG?????? DX DX DX

Bunraku's going to be released in 2010. I shall wait. Patiently. As patiently as I can manage. Malaysia better not disappoint me, or else.

And we now come to the end of this meaningless post of rambles. Oh wait, not yet. Wanna say one more thing...

FUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHTFUCK TWILIGHT

Stupid fucktarded bastards snagged practically every award they had to offer at the MTV Movie Awards. It's not as if it was hella great anyway. In fact, it SUCKED. Dammit. ANGELINA JOLIE AND ANNE HATHAWAY LOST TO SOME BITCH WHO LACKS SELF CONFIDENCE AND LOOKS LIKE A FREAKING DRUG ADDICT DAMMIT. And DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF SHIT ROBERT-I'M-A-FAGGOMPIRE-PATTINSON. Aaaaaaaargh.

I am going to hang strings of garlic around this post. Just so the gawdawful Twilight fans start pretending to be vampires and try to suck me dry of whatever blood droplets I have.


*strings garlic*







Go ahead. Bite me.



3 comments:

  1. *bites*

    Eh? No way... Angelina Jolie and Anne Hathaway... Changeling was nice. =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.= *bites back*

    EXACTLY! AND THEY LOST TO AN EFFING HEROIN ADDICT DX

    ReplyDelete
  3. O__O How can they lose to her?? *goes into shock* I can't believe Angelina and Anne can lose to HER!! -__- That just ruined my happy mood.
    I was gonna mention that I have an older men fetish too, but I'm too angry to say anything else. -_- Stupid Twilight >.<

    P.S. Cool blog~

    ReplyDelete