26.6.09

「僕は君を忘れはしない」



[I will not forget you]



THE Michael Jackson is dead. Cardiac arrest, early this morning. Rest in peace, King. But the phrase above has nothing to do with him. It's the last line of Gackt's newly-released song, Lost Angels. Gackt's pretty amazing. Lol. Understatement of the century much. He's perfectly capable of surprising everyone with sparkly pink dance and pop, then promptly revert back to his old God-rock form with an interesting sparkly new twist. All hail Gackt-sama! Apologies for ever doubting your supreme godliness 8D.

Guess what! I realised that I've had/been having the shittiest time of my life, and I never even realised it! 8D. I guess I was too busy trying to fight it off to actually realise I was going through such a crap time. Haha. Here's hoping the bad spell will wear itself out soon enough so I can continue dancing and prancing- not that I ever do give up dancing and prancing even if I'm in a shitty mood XD. But to go into major rant mode, I'd just put it simply: Fate is indeed as twisted as a twisted corkscrew and I realise now how much I truly hate pure fucktards who act as if the world owes them all the love and affection and attention they demand. Good lord. What the hell did the world do to you? What did I do to you? Haha. If you're going to act like a sick attention-deprived asshole, go look for someone else to beg from. You might have done favours for me in the past, and I am eternally grateful for them, yes, but seriously. Learn to realise that you're not the only shithead being deprived of love/affection/attention/whatnot. Stop being so self-centered dammit. And don't do things for others if you expect something in return from them. It doesn't work that way. Not at all. Perhaps, the reason why people keep their distance after a while is because you're an over-exaggerated pushover. Stop blowing things out of proportion and acting as if the whole world doesn't understand you. Why don't you try understanding that your atitude is pure shit and you should work on improving it? And for sweet God's sake stop trying so hard to be 'different' already. You don't need to act like an egoistic bastard to get attention. You're already unique as yourself- but what with all that hiding underneath all that layers of fake smiles and ideas, it's hard for me- or anyone else for that matter- to see the real you. Or is being a complete dumbass the real you? If it was, well, there you go. Not everyone's a complete dumbass. Congratulations on being different.

*exhale*


There, major rant over. Back to my everyday life now.


...


Perhaps I'm a sick fucktard as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment