20.7.12

The Dark Knight Rises

I ain't gonna give out any spoilers, but I assure you, it is one heck of an awesome movie. No fan of Batman should miss this one. It was maybe a twee bit lengthy, and our dear caped crusader got very little screen time compared to the other movies before, but hey. I'm already giving more away than I wish to.
I saw Batman! He was sitting a few aisles up centre. In the darkness of the cinema I could see the silhouette of the pointy ears of his mask. Haha. I took a photo with him outside the cinema, and he was prolly only a forehead taller than I am, boots and all. Not much of a suit, but it did liven things up a little.

Anyway, go forth and watch The Dark Knight Rises everybody! I assure you, it will be worth every batty penny :D

whogottherole

No comments:

Post a Comment