10.10.11

Numumumu

Omgomgomg I can't believe I saw Westlife- LIVE! ^O^. I can die almost happy now, yes. Woohoo! I've learnt something though- and that is if you've made the decision to go see you favourite band live, the only thing sensible enough to do is to get a seat where you can actually SEE them on stage. Up at where I was sitting them Irish hotties were the size of my thumb =P.
Twas still an amazing experience, though. The lighting was just right, not overtly flashy. Westlife sang beautifully- as good as on album, if not better. It was just so unbelievable to hear songs I've been playing over and over on my itunes/MP4 being performed right there and then. And the members were really engaging during breaks. And then there was that lucky lucky man who proposed to the even luckier woman up on stage...man that was very epic indeed =D.

Shane! ^O^ Maigawd I think I've fallen in love with him all over again. I think he's still as handsome as ever, even after 12 years =D.

View of the stadium from my seat. Maigawd, the inclination was STEEP! O^O Could feel myself getting vertigo just looking down in front of me, lol. The good thing is that no irritating head blocked me throughout the show, even if the person in front of me were to stand up. And I was assured that when I stood up, no one behind me would be irritated XD.
*Note to self: GET CLOSER SEATS AT NEXT CONCERT!!! >=[*

I got to the stadium with Gee and Myra, and then met up with my sister there. Twas the first time Gee and her were to meet, lol. It was a super super super fun night though. No regrets of going whatsoever =D. Go Westlife! I'm so going to play your songs during my wedding, lol.

By the way, anyone know where I can find these pair of shoes? They look so simple yet quirky with the moustache design. Never saw them anywhere. I love the bright colours!!! ^O^


Anyway, return to assignments and to cook up something nice. Tomorrow be a very special day indeed >w<. Toodles~!

P.S: Holy caow 9 more posts!!!

1 comment: