27.8.11

Finally


I've done what I've been wanting to do for an insanely long time.

I've been dying to get my artwork printed on my spare style up cover (the shop I bought my W508 from didn't give me the orange style up that should've came with me red model- I had the bloody white one with butterflies on it =___=). I don't know why I kept putting it off. Just got too busy with other shyt that I pushed this little whim to a little corner of my mind.
Now that whim has been pulled right out into the limelight, and huzzah. Awesome phone just got awesomer.


Ignore the terrible patch of reflection. All I wanted to share was the fact that the image is right over the screen as well T_T.

I'm honestly really really happy with it ^O^. Tis so pwetttyyyy, really it's what I've been wanting for so long. The print is slightly translucent, and given the white background of the original cover, the pattern of butterflies and flowers show through just a bit. Not that I mind, really. It gives a sort of odd, confused underlay. And when the cover buttons illuminate at a call or message it just goes fhweeee~

Tis the holidays now! One week, and man do I have a LOT to do O_o. Need to spend these three days completing my Illustrator and Photoshop assignments before I work on my photography after Wednesday. And speaking of photography...owh man can Joanne get any more messed up lol. Me sends an unused film to develop while insisting it was the used film XD. Seriously, it's amazing how my mind works. I was SO SURE OF MYSELF, right to the point that I was willing to swear an oath and cut my little finger off...but logical facts are facts and the fact is that my brain is completely losing it T_T. Perhaps it's just as well; no need for me being a digit less =P. Moral of the story: hold your brain together Joanne. Or don't attempt to remove the damn film and just take the whole camera to the shop =P. Anyways the happy used film, plus another that shall be used up soon enough, will be sent to the developers on Monday so...let's all cross our fingers and hope to everything that all is well >< *crosses fingers and toes*

Anyways, tis been an enjoyable day indeed. Tune in next time for the next update folks.

2 comments: