13.6.11

I amaze myself a.k.a a Sunday adventure


I amaze myself with my ability to remain calm during panic-stricken situations.

Maybe it was the shock. Yeah, has to be the shock. I mean, seriously. I swear to God I have not in the least bit idea how it happened. One moment I was standing up (I even remembered telling myself to wait for the bus to come to a complete stop before I stood up) to get off the bus. Next moment I was opening my eyes and I see a whole buncha people freaking out around me. And all they could say was 'Omg so much blood x10000'. Pfft. Oh come on. I haven't even got to that yet. Though I did manage to notice that them red stuff was all over me. On my head and face, my hands and arms, all over my shirt (damn, I bet that L4D shirt never looked better, lol), even on my jeans. Wonder where that all came from.
Told myself I had to remain calm. No point freaking out with everyone else (and I even remember thinking if I were to start crying I'd choke on my own tears and that'd suck balls) and going hysterical. I don't know where all that calmness came from, but I thank the heavens it was there and it still is. Called Cat, and when she was there she was panicking too (only the dear Lord knows how bad I feel about panicking all these dear kind souls). And that sweet man behind me who loaned me his jacket, THANK YOUUUU. I have no idea how to thank you T^T. When some weirdo getting off the bus in front of you just collapses and you jump to her aid...talk about herottitude. Anyways, the management came up with a nice little minivan and sped Cat and me and me bloodied belongings (didn't realize just how bloody till later...am still in wonder that all of that came outta just one being) to Serdang Hospital ER. Had to go for Xrays, tetanus shot and stitches for an 8cm cut on me upper left forehead. Dear Lord, HOW did THAT happen?! O____o. Somewhere along the waiting way Esmond came (only the dear Lord knows just how much better that made me feel). But...seriously. All along the way, no fear, no nothing. In a way, thank God for shock? =S.

One thing I sure as hell knew I was afraid of. I was afraid of not being able to see those faces one more time and tell them I loved them. Never in my life did I once get that feeling, or thought I'd have someone to have that feeling towards. Now that I do I really really don't want to have to feel that way again.

7 sutures. The guy who did it for me jokingly said twas the 7 Wonders of The World LOL. It's gonna hurt as if all them 7 wonders were falling on me when I take them all of, I bet D=. And I'm this one step closer to getting the skinhead/mohawk of my dreams. Oh the ironies of it all.


Anyway, to all you out there who helped me out and spared me a thought and a prayer, big big big thank you to you guys. It makes me feel a lot better to know that all of you care ='). Love you guys. I'll definitely heal at super instant-noodle speed at this rate, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment