11.12.09

[Please hit RETURN key]

I'M BACK!!!

I've got good news and bad news, and as I'm pretty short of time right now, I shall make a pretty list:

1. I've returned to old skool journalling so this blog might not be updated as often~

2. Parents have bought me the Devil May Cry 4 Devil's Material Collection for my birthday/Christmas pressie.

3. THE HOLY ONE AND ONLY CHRISTMAS TREE IS ALIIVEEEE!!!!! (will put up pictures later).

4. I'm submitting the TOA Storm Warriors design thingy NAO (deadline: 5pm TODAY).

5. Still loving Gackt like never before <3. His new single is effing awesome.

6. I think I did pretty okay for SPM ^^.

7. I'm currently super busy with last-minute Christmas joys~

8. The weather is effing hot.

9. I got accepted into Limkokwing on full scholarship *dances*.

10. MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!


And that's all for now. Will return later with a better post.

Gackt's Jesus is THE best Christmas song ever. Lol. Don't ask me why, but I get all seasonal whenever I hear the song XD.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment