25.12.09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

...TO ME!!! =D =D =D


Haha, yeah. Today's mah birthday!! After long long last! XD. I got a lot of really wonderful wishes from so many people I never knew would bother to remember. Thank you all so much for sparing me a thought!!! I really really appreciate it X3. Also got masses of awesome awesome pressies from family and friends- including the much-anticipated DMC4 concept book (thanks parents :D). It was a pretty awesome birthday. I'll put pictures up soon enough; just let me get through my sister's 21st Birthday Parteh of The Year (tomorrow) and then my mum's birthday (day after). It's these last days of the year that really get my head spinning. Haha.


So, anyway, I hope that all of you are having/had a really good Christmas! I know I did! XD Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Joanne!
    Have a great one :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Happy Returns of the Day!!! Haha

    Apologies 4 being a little late X(
    but welcome to the world of seventeen!!!

    And thnks 4 the Christmas Wish :D

    ReplyDelete