22.2.09

I Hate Twilight

And I don't mean the book/movie, you bunch of retarded Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson vampire fans.

What I really mean is the time of the day, the time when it is neither day nor night. It is neither sun nor moon. Something like an in-between thing. And I really don't like it. It gives me this very uncomfortable feeling, as if there is just so much to be done before the dawn of a new day, but yet there is simply not enough time. It makes me feel restless and agitated, like I should be doing something important and complete it as fast as possible, even if I was in the middle of doing something else. Sitting idly is even worse- I start to think of the number of things I haven't done, big or small, and panic starts to well up in me. Weird, I know, but that's just how it is.

Haha, maybe I used to be a vampire once, and when twilight descends I start to 'awaken' XD XD XD.

But, yeah. I suppose that's why I'd rather get lost in a book, or sleep (tho this is quite rare- I always wake up before 6.30 latest for fear of mosquitoes, no matter how exhausted I am) until night takes over for real. If given the choice, I'd rather not have that time at all in the day.

Wish I knew why, though.



Gackt's hot no matter what time of the day it is; day, night, or twilight XD.

And he's sure as hell a thousand, no, make that infinitely hotter than cheapo Robert Pattinson. They should've let him play Edward Cullen. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment