13.2.09

Heart Station <3




Whee!!
Yesh, yesh, I am alive :D. I just had my first accounts test of the year 2009 today! And while I'm on the subject allow me to continue about it before I explain the pretty picture of Hikki-chan I have up there *points*. Anyhow, the accounts test was happy! Standing ovation, please, because this is the first accounts paper I actually managed to survive without having to go through the whole sweaty-palms-shallow-breathing-heart-thumping thing XD. And I -actually- revised! I suppose that did a lot of good, though I think it was even an hour's worth of revising. Haha. Hopefully I didn't screw up, so yeah. May LSB be proud 8D. I'm also going for two new accounts tuition due to the fact that my previous tuition teacher died on us. Wait, that wasn't meant literally. He isn't actually dead. Just that he stopped teaching and we- the we/us being my classmates and I- were abandoned like little scraps of sweet wrappers. But I'll be going along to Rachel's tuition and this other tuition teacher who has a super-long past with my previous tuition teacher (long, tragic, and very very weird XD. And this dood's pretty cool though I haven't been to his classes yet. When we asked him if he could take us in, he wrote his schedule out for us, then told us that we could follow his schedule, or make a new one and he'll follow our time. And he didn't care about the number of students, time, or day. Is he fantastic or what? And he even has extra classes that you can attend if you want to, no extra charge. Dangit, let's all hope he's a good teacher so that I can get an A1 for accounts. Haha. Anyway, friends and I arranged to have class on Sunday. 2pm to 6pm. Yes, you read right. 4 HOURS OF NON-STOP ACCOUNTS BABEH. WOOHOO!!!!!! XD XD XD. Reason being we wanted to learn the form 4 syllabus again, so...yeah. Isn't it cool? It's like a super-awesome, 240 minutes accounts-marathon!!!! 8D. Haha, my first class will be this Sunday so...yeah. Pray I don't die XD.

Okay, so now let's move over to Utada Hikaru's latest album, Heart Station! I'm not a big fan of female singers (hence the Gackt surplus XD), don't know why exactly, and I never really liked Utada in the past because her songs were...well, odd. But Heart Station is really awesome. It's all upbeaty, R&B-ish, and the melodies are catchyyy. Tracks worth listening to are Prisoner of Love, Kiss & Cry, Flavor of Life, and Beautiful World, but really, the whole album's really good. I should go buy it to support Hikki...wait, nevermind. Saving up cash for wrapping-paper to fuel my deviantART stock account. Haha.

Right-o, what else have I to crap about? Hahahaha. Wait wait!!! I do have more crap!!! It was Chap Goh Mei (something like a Chinese Valentine's Day) last Monday and I went on a boat ride with my parents! Yes, my parents. Not my Valentine. Sad, I know DX. Anyway, after the boat ride my parents and I went down to the quay (it's pronounced kee by the way. Oh the joys of the English language) and I followed the ancient Chap Goh Mei tradition- FLINGING ORANGES INTO THE RIVER!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D. Hahahahaha, another item checked off [Joanne's Craziest Things To-Do List]. It's supposedly a tradition on Chap Goh Mei where single young women wrote their names on mandarin oranges and threw them into the river XD. I only wrote my dA url, but it's enough. I'll let my art do the talking XD. But but...I was kinda expecting everyone to be doing it....and I kinda looked forward to seeing tons and tons of oranges bobbing up and down in the river........BUT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THROWING ORANGES INTO THE RIVER!!!!!!!!!!! DX DX DX. Do you get fines for throwing oranges into the river? Unless...you'd be fined for littering/polluting the river....haha. So, yeah. My 7 oranges bobbed dismally all by themselves. Pretty pathetic, but hey, look on the bright side. I had fun throwing oranges into the river (though people on the other side were staring as if their eyes were gonna roll into the river as well), I can check off one of the craziest thing's I've always wanted to do, and if there were any guys actually idiotic enough to want to go orange-fishing, I have no competition XD XD XD.

I think that's about all I have to say. Unless you'd like to know that I'm going to Jusco tomorrow after school! Don't know why I'm so excited, seriously. I think it's the thought of being able to go stationery shopping and wrapping-paper buying. I'm scouting for nice wrapping paper to add to my collection/stock account. Yesh. Okay, off I go now!! *skips*

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Joanne. Here's my link. http://oh-so-inlovewithyou.com/ ((: Nice blog anyway.

    ReplyDelete