7.2.09

この夢から....

[From this dream]


Man, Jesus has got to be my favourite song by Gackt now XD. And...what the. There's freaking bird tweeting its head off and it's 10.44 pm Oo;;;;. What- it can't tell the difference between day and night? Haha. I mean, yes, it sounds very nice and all, but it's just...wrong. I wasn't brought up to enjoy the tweeting of birds in the middle of the night. And yes, I'm crapping XD.

Anyway...




I'm just really proud of this picture cause I didn't do a sketch beforehand and just went spontaneously attacking the paper with a 0.5 pigment liner XD. And I like how it's so flowery and well...pretty. Haha. Here's hoping I don't ruin a perfectly good picture by coloring it.

Aaanyway, went to a book fair today and came back with books! Well, the main reason why I went to DP was for BJ's birthday celebration but I had time for the book fair as well. I got a whole lotta deals :D. Then collected pre-ordered books from MPH...totalling to 8 new books. Whoopee. Watched a movie as well: The Wedding Game. It's pretty nice eventhough it's a Chinese movie. It even had shots of Melaka innit! Yay! Go Melaka! Yeah, it was an enjoyable outing. Hope to have more of them in the future, with more friends able to join.

I hope I'll never, ever, ever turn into one of them ladies that are obsessed with high-end fashion and jewellery one day. No, really. It's bad enough I collect books/markers/random other pieces of junk the way one would collect stamps. I don't want to add in Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana and the like into the already long list. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment