13.5.13

Birthday Corgi

Photo credit to Esmond

I painted this little fella for Esmond's 21st birthday card! Isn't he cute? I'm so happy with how he turned out; it feels almost as if I gave birth to him myself :D. I bought a set of cheap watercolour pans last month and so far I am enjoying painting more than I have since I was a child. I never liked messing around squeezing tubes and mixing colours because it's so cumbersome. It's so much easier and hassle-free with pans! Unfortunately they aren't too popular round here so I don't think I can get my hands on a more decent set anytime soon. 

The little Corgi's name is Gherkin by the way. He is a fictional pet-to-be, if all goes well in the future! If you haven't seen pictures of Corgis, Google them now and your day will be perceptibly brighter! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment