30.9.12

Mooncake, Coffee, or Festivities?

I just found out that today is the Mid Autumn Festival! Hope everyone celebrating is dancing themselves silly, matchmaking and stuffing themselves silly with mooncakes. Wait, I don't think you do the first two anymore. Not in this dynasty and this part of the world anyway, I think.

It is also Coffee Day again folks! The day we celebrate the aromatic beverage that keeps us awake when we least want to be. Go grab a cup of ol' joe to celebrate! I know I will :D.

Here's a quick marker-digital sketch I made for the occassion! Since the two celebrations coincide, this is a little bit of both worlds :).


So how's about sitting down to a cup of coffee and a mooncake today? A special coffee break for a very special day :). Happy Mid Autumn Festival and Coffee Day everybody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment