27.6.10

Bleh



To tell you the truth, I'm actually feeling kinda pissy right now. One cause I've just come to realize the fact that my phone camera isn't quite as good as I thought it was (yeah yeah, I'm hiding behind that- the plain truth is that I'm a sucky photographer =_=), two because I can't colour hair with Copics. Phail.
Number one on my Improve Copic $k!Llz list: Hair. And good lordy, I don't seem to be making much headway in improving. I'm an absolute failure.

Anyway, I made this for breakfast today~~:


What better way to start a lovely summer morning than with fluffy pancakes drenched in golden orange syrup? Yeah, I've been doing a lot of rocket science in the kitchen these days. It's that or being stuck in a game. Haha. Anyway, I was just wondering how to make syrup, so I boiled equal parts sugar and orange juice along with some orange zest, and ta-da~. I actually had plenty of doubts of the taste at first (it's -really- sweet. Period.) and it smelled funny when I left it to cool. But now that's it has cooled off completely overnight, it has this supaaa awesome orangey-gold colour and it smells of a thousand lost Sunkist orange souls XD XD XD XD. It tastes just as good, so boo-yeah. What can I say? I've beginner's luck. It'll probably explode the next time I attempt it XD.

I have this sudden urge to re-read the entire Saiyuki manga. That or return to practicing my phailing Copic $k!lLz. Farewell now~

No comments:

Post a Comment