25.6.10

Oh Lol


Hello again!!

Yeah, I pretty much abandoned this place, didn't I? XD Can this get any more retarded? Back in the olde skool days I blogged as if there was no tomorrow, even during periods when I shouldn't be blogging. Now that I (kinda, more or less) have all the time in the world I drop by and leave a nonsensical entry every month =P.
Anyways, it might just interest you all that I've broken up with Gackt. LOL. Kidding kidding. I'm waiting as patiently as I can for his latest single, Ever. Whooo~~~ Gackt-sama is finally going to release something new! =D. Uhm, I haven't been doing much with my life, really. Driving lessons and the Prince of Persia trilogy have been taking up all my time this past weeks, more on the latter, of course XD. To think I'd wasted all those good brain cells trying to solve ridiculous puzzles and pulling off retarded acrobatic stunts. But it's more or less over; I've finished the 2008 game and I actually did not bother to play The Two Thrones because I was a bit fed up with the storyline by then.
So...uhm, I made more lemon curd! Gave it away to as a birthday present. Bought a fancy jar and even made swanky labels to go with it. I'm telling you, it was dang pro-looking, haha.

Curd of lemons. Lol.

I went on a lemon curd making spree that one day, because my sister was going away to Sarawak for a week and she wanted to give curd to her friends. Which was a bit stupid, because lemon curd is sure as hell not part of the local flavour, and besides she'd already bought an overload of kaya. But, oh well. Oh, and I watched Prince of Persia, Shrek and Toy Story 3. TS3 was AWESOME I tell you. Mainly because I've been a fan since I was a kid. I think my sister and I were the only ones in tears at the end, haha. Can't help that. When you've been brought up knowing your toys are real, voice-acting them and making up endless adventures for them, it's no surprise you'd end up crying at the end of the movie XD. That's what is called a heart, so there.

Oh, oh, Saiyuki fans!!! I was reading the omake of Saiyuki Reload Blast, and big LOL. Cliche as the personality switch is, I bet plenty of Saiyuki fans would be eager to read the omake. I mean, come on!!! In all my 9+ years of knowing and loving Saiyuki, I never thought I'd live to see this:

Behold, the great Sanzo-sama, reloaded (lol, pun wholely intended)
Now would you fancy that, he actually looks good with that happy beam XD.

Hm...other than that, I guess I've nothing else to ramble about. I'll be off then. Farewell for now~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment