11.1.10

What I Think About Adam Lambert


...He was born into the wrong country.

...Wait, don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to make it sound as if America's the craphole of the universe (which it sure as hell isn't).

I just think that Adam Lambert should've been a Japanese. Grown up right smack in the middle of Roppongi or Harajuku. Yeah.

In the heart of the Visual-Kei scene. He'd totally fit in. The over-the-top costumes, the great voice, the glam-pop-rock genre, everything. He'd thrash the whole place in and out. Bring the house down. Know what I mean?

........uhm, yeah. This is kinda pointless. I'm sorry for having come up with absolutely craptastic blog posts these days. I'm quite bored (I say quite because I've engaged myself in some sorts of activities- totally legal, I assure you), I haven't met any friends since the 1st, the computer lags like *beep*...yeap.


Bet everyone's wringing their hands screaming 'Bring the Gackt back!' now. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha.. You're totally into him huh?
    My mom always goes 'Oh, the gay guy?' Gosh.. Irritating much? Anyways, I'm a fan of his too~ XDDD
    How's life? Working? Driving class? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, nothing much. Drawing/working at home XD. Driving on the way, i think. Haha.

    ReplyDelete