5.6.13

Wallpaper Wednesday: Summer Popsicles!

Hello again, folks! I'm back with happy news. I've been dabbling in pattern making (it's fun, try it sometime!) and really, I can't explain the happy feeling I get when I come up with something that looks pretty, over and over! It's a bit of a hit-and-miss thing right now, as I'm just trying out whatever I fancy, but I'm still loving the results.

I've also just recently discovered the magical paint/pencil/blob paint tool in Adobe Illustrator, which is mad because I've been using AI for many a semester and I've only found the tool now. I guess we all learn something new everyday :D. The best part of the tool is that I can now use my tablet a lot more, and still produce happy vector lines with a more personal touch. Yay!

So because I am happy with the results of my recent playing at patterns and my discovery of the paint tool in AI, I've decided to make a regular segment here on my blog (a first!). I think it's a good way to encourage me to not slack off blogging, even during my busier moments. Wallpaper Wednesday will start off bi-weekly (ever first and last Wednesday of the month), where I will post up device-ready wallpapers for YOU! 8). You can now have burst of happiness every mid-week or so ;).

popsicle
This fun and cheerful pattern is exactly what you need for your device! Perfect for the incredibly hot weather these past few days. Have it on your desktop, your mobile phone, or even print it out on paper and tape it to your wall, or wrap up summer gifts for friends! The possibilities are endless 8D.


If you like it enough to share, please do so! But do link back here and give credit where it's due, eh? ;).
Do you have a particular resolution you'd like to have? Let me know and I can whip it up nice and easy :D. Have a happy happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I love this design :) It has a beautiful bright colour palette too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashleigh, glad you like! I bet it would look great on your desktop or mobile ;)

      Delete