9.2.12

Sho....


I never mentioned I completed Brotherhood around a week ago...XD. Must say, it was pretty darn awesome. It's not really like AC2, where the places are brighter and more colourful. YĆ© olde Rome seemed a bit more poverty stricken in most parts, or maybe I didn't do too good a job restoring it, lol. The whole Brothahood thing was a bit of a disappointment, though. I kinda expected calling on your brothas (or sistas) to be something more exciting than calling in a sidekick during a game of Street Fighter or something =P. But there was just so many things to doooo @_@. So many things to find, so many things to restore, so many achievements to unlock, so many things to collect O^O. I can't even say I completed the entire game...I could say I completed it, but I didn't complete eeverrryything, lol.

Anyways, things have been going on, this and that and bla bla bla. And suddenly it's almost the end of the holidays and a new semester is about to commence! Brace yourselves, everyone! A new beginning shall arise!

I need to work on that blog makeover. 
Ineedtoworkonmyblog
Ineedtoworkonmyblog
Ineedtoworkonmyblog
Ineedtoworkonmyblog
Ineedtoworkonmyblog
Ineedtoworkonmyblog
IneedtoworkonmyblogIneedtoworkonmyblogIneedtoworkonmyblog.

Tune in till next time folks! =D.

No comments:

Post a Comment